Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you have it?

I just watched "The Help" for the first time. I read the book back in November. Jasmine had to help me remember parts from the movie that were also in the book, and tell me the one scene that didn't play out like it did in the book.

I found that both the book and the movie hit so much on the same theme. Back in their day, you couldn't make it without this one quality and without this theme in your life, what were you? Have you guessed it yet?

Courage.

It means you have strength. It means you don't give up. It means that you put your fear aside for what's right. It means you take care of business.

Courage.

You can't have enough. It's God-given. The Lord makes weak things strong.

Courage.

It's the fuel for change. I wish I had more.

I'm gonna get more.

No comments: