Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet Valentine

My Valentine's Day...This is the first married one and yet we'll do nothing. Today, I'll blog about how much I love my Jas. How beautiful she is and how much I adore her. I love her fiery strawberry blond hair. I love the way she talks when she's acting cute. I love the way she looks at me. I love that she wants to be a mommy as a main profession. I love that she has soft skin. I love that she thinks I'm chocolate even though sometimes it hurts. I love how moving a major romantic holiday to when its convenient for us is a great idea to her. I love her pouting face. I love everything about her. I hope she knows that I love her and try to make that love evident in our lives everyday. I hope she knows...that...to me...everyday is...Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

How sweet are you! I'm glad that my cousin is in the care of someone that loves her so much. Can't wait to meet you at the reunion!

Olivia Carter said...

Hey! This is Jasmine's cousin Olivia! Glad to see you guys have a blog so I can keep up with how you guys are doing! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL- Congrats!

Unknown said...

got ya covered David! check out my 2nd installment---its all about you!

Anonymous said...

omigosh david that is the cheesiest thing i have ever read!
i hope you made sure that jasmine read that several times over.